The Mississippi Division of Medicaid publishes and sends a quarterly newsletter, the Provider Bulletin, to our enrolled Medicaid providers. The Provider Bulletin is mailed to providers by our fiscal agent, Conduent, posted on the Envision web portal, and the Mississippi Division of Medicaid website.
This publication aims to inform providers of Medicaid news, policy changes, a way to connect with our executive director, contact information for provider field representatives listed by county, and more. The Provider Bulletin is published four times per year, and as needed to communicate extremely important information. All providers are held accountable for information contained in the Provider Bulletins in accordance with Medicaid’s Administrative Code.
Providers must subscribe to continue to receive Provider Bulletin publication
Effective January 2018, the Mississippi Division of Medicaid (DOM) will no longer auto-mail the quarterly publications of the provider bulletin. Providers may still download the bulletin by visiting the Envision web portal.
Below are the ways to subscribe to continue to receive the Provider Bulletin:
- First, click the subscribe link to download a PDF form. Then, submit the form by mail or fax.
- Mail the completed form to:
Mississippi Division of Medicaid
Attn. Office of Provider Beneficiary Relations
550 High Street, Suite 1000
Jackson MS, 39201
- Fax the completed form to the Attn. Office of Provider Beneficiary Relations at: 601-359-4185
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Provider Beneficiary Relations by calling 601-359-6050.
- March 2017 Provider Bulletin
- June 2017 Provider Bulletin
- September 2017 Provider Bulletin
- December 2017 Provider Bulletin
- March 2016 Provider Bulletin
- June 2016 Provider Bulletin
- September 2016 Provider Bulletin
- December 2016 Provider Bulletin
Provider Bulletin Archive
- To view archived issues of the Provider Bulletin from 2015 – 1995, visit the Envision web portal.