Title 23 of the Mississippi Administrative Code
The Mississippi Administrative Code (Admin. Code) Title 23 Division of Medicaid is a set of rules that dictate how the Medicaid agency is administered. The Code is divided into parts, chapters and rules which outlines policy and procedures. Changes to the Admin. Code must be filed with the Secretary of State’s Office in accordance with the Mississippi Administrative Procedures Act.
A resource document designed to be a companion to the Admin. Code is the Provider Reference Guide (PRG) which contains helpful links, contact information, frequently asked questions, and many other tools to assist in complying with the Admin. Code. The Admin. Code holds precedence over the PRG for any discrepancies.
Notification of updates on the State Plan, Administrative Code or Waivers
If a provider or individual would like to be added to the distribution list for notification of updates to the State Plan, Administrative Code, or Waiver please notify the Division of Medicaid at DOMPolicy@medicaid.ms.gov.
To search within an Adobe Acrobat Reader file:
1. Open the Adobe file.
2. An Adobe toolbar appears.
3. Click on the Find button (picture of the binoculars) on the Adobe toolbar.
4. Type the word or phrase you want to search for.
5. Choose your options as needed.
6. Click the Find button.
7. Your word or phrase will appear selected in the Adobe file.
8. If you wish to search again for the same word or phrase, click the Find Again button (smaller binoculars with an arrow).