MESA Portal for Providers
The Mississippi Division of Medicaid’s transition to a new Fiscal Agent, effective Oct. 3, 2022, includes a new Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) and provider portal known as MESA: Medicaid Enterprise System Assistance. The goal of MESA is to enhance connections between health services systems and improve access to health information for Medicaid providers and the members they serve.
Access to the new MESA web portal is required for submitting, adjusting, and correcting claims; to access, save, or print your Remittance Advice (RA); submitting and amending prior authorization (PA) and requests; and verifying member enrollment.
The information and links on this page are designed to help providers register in the new portal and begin using it efficiently.
Click the Provider Login button below to go to the MESA login screen, and follow the MESA Tips below to navigate the portal.
Additional MESA Portal Resources
- Training Videos
- Scheduled Workshop Webinars
- Fee Schedules and Rates
- EDI Claims Companion Guides
- MESA Provider Billing Quick Tips – Printable PDF
|Provider Services Fax Number||1-866-644-6148|
|Member Services Fax Number||1-866-644-6050|
|Automated Voice Response System (AVRS)||1-800-884-3222|
|Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)||1-800-884-3222|
|Pharmacy Call Center||1-833-660-2402|
|Pharmacy Services Fax Center||1-866-644-6147|
- All Mississippi providers enrolling as Medicaid providers and/or CHIP providers must enroll in the new MESA system.
- All providers enrolling as MississippiCAN and CHIP providers will be credentialed through the MESA system.
- All providers enrolling as MississippiCAN and CHIP providers must contact each Coordinated Care Organization (CCO) to contract with and enter their provider network.
Additional Provider Resources