The Office of Long Term Care is responsible for ensuring that all providers of 1915(c) home and community based waiver services for the following waivers meet credentialing requirements as documented in the CMS approved waiver applications.
- Elderly & Disabled Waiver
- Assisted Living Waiver
- Independent Living Waiver
- Traumatic Brain Injury/Spinal Cord Injury Waiver
Agencies may currently apply to enroll as providers of Personal Care services, In-Home Respite services or Adult Day Care services under the Elderly & Disabled (E&D) Waiver or Assisted Living services under the Assisted Living (AL) Waiver.
All potential E&D Waiver providers must attend a mandatory provider orientation prior to submitting a provider proposal to the Office of Long Term Care for review. Orientations are held quarterly, and the presentation can be reviewed here. To sign up to attend, please email HCBSProviders@medicaid.ms.gov or call 601-359-6141. Provider type specific proposals as well as the associated Quality Assurance Standards are linked below.
- Personal Care Service Provider Proposal
- Personal Care Service Quality Assurance Standard
- In Home Respite Provider Proposal
- In Home Respite Quality Assurance Standards
- Adult Day Care Provider Proposal
- Adult Day Care Quality Assurance Standards
1915(c) HCBS Waiver Training Requirements
1915(c) HCBS waiver providers are required by Administrative Code to ensure all staff meet training requirements as defined by the Division of Medicaid. The provider type specific memorandums linked below define the current training requirements for all direct care staff.