- Envision – web portal for beneficiaries and providers
- Provider bulletins – published on the Envision web portal
- Provider late breaking news – published on the Envision web portal
- eQHealth Solutions – the utilization management and quality improvement organization responsible for certain prior authorizations including, but not limited to, acute and ancillary services, behavioral health services, dental/orthodontia services and advanced imaging procedures.
- Medical Transportation Management (MTM) – contact for Non-Emergency Transportation (NET) or End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) transportation.
- Electronic Health Record – the Mississippi State Level Registry (MS SLR) for American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) provider incentive payments. Eligible Medicaid providers are offered financial incentives for the implementation and meaningful use of Health Information Technology (HIT) in the management of patient populations.
- Mississippi Access to Care (MAC) 2.0 – Mississippi Access to Care 2.0 is a continuation of Mississippi’s earlier efforts in long term care reform. Its purpose and that of the stakeholder groups is to bring together any and all projects that support home and community based services and community living for seniors and individuals with disabilities.
- MSHousingSearch.org – MSHousingSearch.org was created to help people list and find safe and decent, affordable, accessible and, when necessary, emergency housing. This web-based service, supported by a toll-free call center, provides information for the general public as well as for housing professionals seeking vital resources for their clients.
- Mississippi Medicaid State Level Registry for Provider Incentive Payments – eligible professionals and hospitals can attest for Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Payments through the MS State Level Registry (MS SLR) and learn more information about this program.
State of Mississippi Links
- State of Mississippi Agency Directory
- Mississippi Department of Health
- Mississippi Department of Human Services
- Governor Phil Bryant
- Attorney General Jim Hood
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann
- Commissioner of Insurance Mike Chaney
- Adobe Acrobat Reader – download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to open and read Portable Document Files (PDF)