The Mississippi Division of Medicaid endeavors to ensure the fair and equitable treatment of all persons and offerors in regards to the procurement process. The procurement process provides for the evaluation of proposals and selection of the winning proposal in accordance with federal and state law and regulations, and specifically, by appropriate provisions of the State Personal Service Contract Review Board Rules and Regulations.
Current and previous procurements along with other information concerning Medicaid procurements can be found at the links below:
The RFP for Non-Emergency Transportation (NET) #20160923 and the RFP for Non-Emergency Transportation End Stage Renal Disease (NET ESRD) #20160923-1 has been delayed.
Mississippi Medicaid Enterprise Solution and Fiscal Agent Services
- Implementation and operation services for the Mississippi Medicaid Enterprise Solution and Fiscal Agent Services: RFP #20131025
Completed procurements are provided for informational purposes only. View a list of completed procurements.
Contract Worker Notices
There are no contract worker notices at this time.
Small Purchase Contract Notices
- Award information
- Business associate agreement
- Contract shell template
- Data use agreement
- Email encryption memo
- Mississippi Division of Medicaid organization and functions
- Question and answer template
- Requests for Information (RFI)
- Services of the Mississippi Medicaid program
Procurement Office Contacts
If you have questions regarding procurement or need more information, contact the procurement officers: