National Committee for Quality Assurance Health Plan Ratings
Follow the link below to view the most recent ratings of MississippiCAN’s coordinated care organizations (CCOs) published by the National Committee for Quality Assurance. Due to COVID-19, the NCQA will not publish 2020 ratings, although plans are still required to submit that data to NCQA.
FFY 2019 Child and Adult Core Sets Measure Trend Snapshot
Published by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), the Federal Fiscal Year (FFY) 2019 Child and Adult Core Sets Measure Trend Snapshot display’s states’ performance on the frequently reported measures in the Child and Adult Core Sets for FFY 2015 through FFY 2019. The tables also show how Mississippi’s performance compares to performance reported by other states for each reporting year and highlights trends in performance over time. The tables reflect data reported by the Mississippi Division of Medicaid to CMS as of May 31, 2020.
Managed Care Value-Based Withhold Program
In state fiscal year (SFY) 2020, the Mississippi Division of Medicaid (DOM) implemented a Managed Care Value-Based Withhold on MississippiCAN capitation rate payments. This quality withhold is based on established quality metrics, such as Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) scores, which are already being reported by the CCOs.
DOM set a 1% withhold of capitation rates for SFY 2020.
MLR Audit Reports
Medical Loss Ratio (MLR) Audit Reports by state fiscal year for MississippiCAN and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
- Magnolia MSCAN SFY 2019 Final MLR Report
- Magnolia MSCAN SFY 2018 Final MLR Report
- Magnolia MSCAN SFY 2017 Final Report Package
- UHC MSCAN SFY 2019 Final MLR Report
- UHC MSCAN SFY 2018 Final MLR Report
- UHC MSCAN SFY 2017 Final Report Package
- Molina MSCAN SFY 2019 Final MLR Report
- Magnolia CHIP SFY 2019 Final MLR Report
- Magnolia CHIP SFY 2018 Final MLR Report
- Magnolia CHIP Jan-Jun 17 Final MLR Report
- UHC CHIP SFY 2019 Final MLR Report
- UHC CHIP SFY 2018 Final MLR Report
- UHC CHIP Jan-Jun 17 Final MLR Report
Cash Disbursements Encounter Reconciliation Report
The Encounter Data submissions are validated according to the Cash Disbursement Journal of the Contractor and any of its applicable Subcontractors. The measurement report for this validation shall be the Encounter Claims to Cash Disbursements Report for the twenty-four (24) month period ending with the state’s fiscal year end period for the month of June of the current year. This measurement period shall apply to Encounter Claims for the Contractor and all Subcontractors as measured by the Entire Plan and each Service category.
- Magnolia MSCAN Encounter Report for July 2019 – June 2021
- Molina MSCAN and CHIP Encounter Report for July 2019 – June 2021
- UHC MSCAN and CHIP Encounter Report for July 2019 – June 2021
Managed Care Liquidated Damages
The following table shows all managed care liquidated damages assessed by the Mississippi Division of Medicaid since January 2018.