Providers: Register with Telligen to submit fee-for-service authorizations
Providers are reminded to register with Telligen for Qualitrac portal access to submit fee-for-service authorizations. Providers who submit requests to Telligen via Qualitrac can also check case status within the Qualitrac portal. Additionally, the automated call system has an option to check case status by following the prompts below.
• Call 1-855-625-7709 and select “If you would like to check the status of a pending case, press 1.”
• Select “If you would like to check the status of the case using our automated system, please press 1.”
• Please enter your Case ID.
• Please enter the member’s date of birth. Enter 2 digits for the month, 2 digits for the day, and 4 digits for the year.
• Receive your case information and approval details.
Visit Telligen’s Mississippi UM/QIO website to register for Qualitrac portal access: https://msmedicaid.telligen.com. Look for the Provider Portal Registration option, as indicated in the red box below.
Please note: Prior authorizations for members enrolled in MississippiCAN and CHIP will continue to be handled by the respective coordinated care organization.