The Mississippi Division of Medicaid (DOM) has released a Request for Proposals (RFP) #20170203 for the purpose of contracting with qualified contractors to provide services for the statewide administration of the Mississippi Coordinated Access Network (MississippiCAN), a coordinated care program for Mississippi Medicaid beneficiaries. DOM seeks competitive written proposals from qualified Offerors for a 3-year period with two, one-year optional renewals beginning July 1, 2017.
Detailed information may be obtained below or by contacting the Office of Procurement, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOM has the right to reject any and/all proposals. In order to submit a proposal, Letters of Intent must be received by February 24, 2017.
- Mississippi Coordinated Access Network (MississippiCAN) RFP #20170203
- MississippiCAN RFP #20170203 Question and Answer Document
- MississippiCAN RFP #20170203 – 2015 Annual Quality Strategy Update
- Appendix A: Model Contract
- Appendix B: FAC Standard File Layouts – information will be provided during implementation
- Appendix C: MississippiCAN Capitation Rate Development Report
- Appendix D: Pro Forma Financial Template
- REVISED Appendix D: Pro Forma Financial Template – as of March 17, 2017
- Appendix E: References – not a separate document, the information is included in RFP document above