In preparation for the Oct. 3 transition to a new Fiscal Agent, including a new provider portal known as MESA, the Mississippi Division of Medicaid (DOM) will cease the acceptance of all EDI medical claims submissions by the current Fiscal Agent, Conduent, at 5:00 p.m. CST on Thursday, Sept. 22, 2022.
- Previously, the acceptance of paper claims ceased on Monday, Sept. 12, 2022.
- The acceptance of claims submitted through Conduent’s Provider Portal ceased at 5 p.m. CST on Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2022.
- The acceptance of pharmacy point-of-sale (POS) claims will cease at 9 p.m. CST on Thursday, Sept. 29, 2022. (See our Sept. 15 notification regarding pharmacy POS claims.)
- Conduent’s Provider Portal will remain accessible for eligibility/claim status inquiries until 5 p.m. CST on Monday, Oct. 3, 2022.
Claims may be submitted through the new Provider Portal developed by Gainwell Technologies, known as MESA, beginning Monday, Oct. 3, 2022. More details will be shared soon on registering and accessing the new Provider Portal.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this process as DOM transitions Fiscal Agent operations and services.
– Published/Updated Sept. 22, 2022