Latest Pharmacy News and Notices
The updated 2020-2021 prior authorization form for Synagis® has been posted to the Prior Authorization...September 30, 2020
NCPDP Field Required on CII prescriptions, effective September 21, 2020. On January 24, 2020, the...September 23, 2020
Age prior authorization requirement for tricyclic antidepressants to take effect August 17 Beginning Aug. 17,...July 16, 2020
Pharmacy changes and claims system edits in response to opioid crisis Effective Aug. 1, 2019,...July 22, 2019
Effective April 1, 2019, the Mississippi Division of Medicaid (DOM) has updated its Voluntary 90-Day...April 2, 2019
- Drug Utilization Review (DUR) Board
- Drug Coverage Inquiry
- MS Medicaid pharmacy contact and billing information (PCN/BIN) – effective Nov. 1, 2019
- Mississippi Preferred Drug List (PDL)
- Opioid Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Pharmacy and Therapeutics (P&T) Committee
- Pharmacy Resources
- Prior Authorization
- Pharmacy Reimbursement
Office of Pharmacy Contact Information
Phone: (601) 359-5253
– Press 1 if you are a Medicaid beneficiary, or if you are calling on behalf of a Medicaid beneficiary;
– Press 2 if you are a provider calling regarding pharmacy prior authorizations for the Change Healthcare pharmacy prior authorization line, or you may call Change Healthcare directly at 1-877-537-0722;
– Press 3 if you are a provider and your call is regarding drug reimbursement for the Mercer Pharmacy Rate Setting call center, or you may call Mercer directly at 1-855-612-6863;
– Press 4 if you are a provider and your call is regarding a non-prior authorization, pharmacy-related issue.
– Press 5 if your call is regarding pharmacy claims processing for the Conduent customer service helpdesk and follow the prompts, or you may call Conduent directly at 1-800-884-3222.
– If your call cannot be answered immediately, please leave a voicemail and your call will be returned as soon as possible in the order in which it was received.
Fax: (601) 359-9555
Claims – Conduent
Contact our fiscal agent, Conduent, for questions or problems relating to any Pharmacy POS claims issues.
Fax: (601) 206-3015
Prior Authorizations (Fee for Service) – Change Healthcare
Please contact Change Healthcare regarding any prior authorization questions.
Mississippi Medicaid Prescribers – registered users
If you are a Mississippi Medicaid prescriber, submit your prior authorization requests through the Change Healthcare provider portal.
Drug Reimbursement / Specialty Drug List
For questions about specific drug reimbursement, contact the Mercer Pharmacy Rate Setting call center. (If you have a claims reimbursement question, please contact Conduent.)