Latest Pharmacy News and Notices
The Mississippi Division of Medicaid (DOM) has heard pharmacy providers’ concerns and adjusted the claims...September 8, 2017
A new pharmacy reimbursement methodology for the Mississippi Division of Medicaid (DOM) impacts both fee-for-service...August 4, 2017
The Mississippi Division of Medicaid (DOM) submitted State Plan Amendment (SPA) 17-0002 Pharmacy Reimbursement to...July 10, 2017
The Mississippi Division of Medicaid (DOM) is further delaying 340B billing policy implementation pending Centers...June 23, 2017
Pharmacy Reimbursement changes will be implemented retrospectively upon CMS State Plan Amendment (SPA) approval On...March 29, 2017
- Drug Utilization Review (DUR) Board
- Mississippi Medicaid pharmacy contact and billing information
- Mississippi Preferred Drug List (PDL)
- Pharmacy and Therapeutics (P&T) Committee
- Pharmacy Resources
- Prior Authorization
- Pharmacy Reimbursement
Office of Pharmacy Contact Information
Phone: (601) 359-5253
– Press 1 if you are a Medicaid beneficiary or calling on behalf of a Medicaid beneficiary;
– Press 2 if you are a provider calling regarding pharmacy prior authorizations for the Change Healthcare pharmacy prior authorization line, or you may call Change Healthcare directly at 1-877-537-0722;
– Press 3 if your call is regarding pharmacy claims processing for the Conduent customer service helpdesk and follow the prompts, or you may call Conduent directly at 1-800-884-3222;
– Press 4 if you are a provider and your call is regarding a non-prior authorization, pharmacy-related issue.
– If your call cannot be answered immediately, please leave a voicemail and your call will be returned as soon as possible in the order in which it was received.
Fax: (601) 359-9555
Claims – Conduent
Contact our fiscal agent, Conduent, for questions or problems relating to any Pharmacy POS claims issues.
Fax: (601) 206-3015
Prior Authorizations (Fee for Service) – Change Healthcare
Please contact Change Healthcare regarding any prior authorization questions.
Mississippi Medicaid Prescribers – registered users
If you are a Mississippi Medicaid prescriber, submit your prior authorization requests through the Change Healthcare provider portal.
For questions about drug reimbursement, contact the Mercer Pharmacy Rate Setting call center.